Employee BenefitsSaving money on employee benefits is a must in today's economy. The cost of providing benefits is rising significantly, while employees consistently seek more and more from their benefits packages. Many employers struggle to balance employee needs with their own capabilities and bottom lines.
Helping you meet these divergent objectives is our specialty.
Our staff of experienced benefits professionals can develop benefits programs that make sense for your company and your employees. We have specialists in all lines of employee benefits, with the experience and know-how to keep your programs running smoothly and your employees happy.
Employee Benefits include:
Group Insurance Products
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Self Funded Programs
- Section 125 / Cafeteria Plans
- Long-Term, Short-Term & Statutory Disability Plans
- Long-Term Care
- Long-Term Care
- Critical Illness
- "I just want to thank you for your endless support and professionalism. You have made the process of selecting benefits, the administration of benefits and fielding employee questions easy and effortless ... in an area of my job that is often overwhelming and confusing. I am always amazed at your ability to respond to my endless questions (e-mail or phone) in a pleasant and timely manner and I never once have I felt as if I was a bother to you. You and Rue Insurance have proven to be a tremendous partner to our small business."
- Marla Bergstein, BluePrint Research Group, LLC
- "I just wanted to pass along a note to let you know how much I appreciate all the time and effort Gina Ludwig put into my healthcare renewal. It was a tough, drawn-out saga with Aetna, and with Gina’s persistence, hard work, and patience, it went thru.
To Gina...thanks for a job well done!"
- Ava Cooper, Coastal Communications Group, Inc.