- Unexpected out-of-pocket deductible expenses
- Time and money spent performing the duties of an injured worker
- Loss of income due to a vehicle taken off the road following an accident
- All the issues dealing with relocation costs incurred after damage to your building
- Fines and frustrations from regulatory authorities
- The time and hassle spent dealing with claims adjusters and attorneys
We continually take a fresh, in-depth look at your situation. Unlike many brokers, we don’t just build on your existing program, we start from square one. A thorough, complete review of the company is the ideal way to discover potential risks to our clients.
The discovery phase uncovers the information necessary to create a custom program for your business. This program will be designed to manage the risks your business may encounter.
Rue executes a plan of action tailored to your business. When followed throughout the year, this plan allows for an efficient approach to meeting defined goals and deadlines relevant to your company’s success.
Rue will refine the plan of action on a regular basis.
Our continued involvement and interest in your business' success displays our dedication to building a long-term relationship with you as our client. Too often, we find that mistakes and coverage gaps are perpetuated due to lack of communication and review. Our process ensures that our clients are Ready should an incident occur.