In business and in life, sometimes you just can’t see it coming. That’s why there’s Rue Insurance. We’ve been helping our clients protect their assets and improve their profitability for over 100 years. “Be Ready with Rue” is a commitment to help our clients identify potential risks and create a strategy that both reduces these risks, and results in greater profitability.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team. This is a full-time position located in Hamilton, New Jersey.
If you are ready to join a “Best Places to Work” company, then this is fabulous opportunity for you!
Benefits of Working at Rue:
- Awarded as a “Best Places to Work” in NJ company
- Competitive compensation and employee total rewards package
- Solid reputation in our industry for providing client’s total rewards benefits and first-class service
- Workplace culture that promotes work/life balance, rewards hard work, likes to have fun, encourages community involvement, and demonstrates company transparency
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Welcomes and directs visitors in-person and on the telephone
- Maintains a safe and clean front desk and reception area
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, emails, etc.
- Assists departments with special projects, as assigned
- Attend and participate in departmental and monthly company meetings
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 year’s receptionist experience
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Demonstrates professionalism and a pleasant phone voice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and reliable team player
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Employee Total Rewards Package:
- Annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive employee benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off + Flextime
- 37.5 hour workweek to promote work/life balance
- 401(k) with Employer Match + Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Perks
- Higher education opportunities
- Room for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Working with a team
- No weekends
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
If you are ready to join a growing organization, then we want to hear from you! Please feel free to submit your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Heather Mela, at our Indeed Job page, or upload your resume and cover letter below.
Rue Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.
Check us out on Glassdoor
In business and in life, sometimes you just can't see it coming. That's why there's Rue Insurance. Not just insurance brokers: we are your insurance advisors. We've been helping our clients portect their assets and improve their bottom lines for nearly 100 years. Be Ready With Rue is our commitment to help you identify risks and customize a strategy to reduce or eliminate your potential costs. Don't let a disaster ruin you financially, Be Ready With Rue.