If you have a business in your home, you may want to consider the following:
- A customer visiting your home for business slips and falls. Will you have coverage since the customer was at your home for business purposes? A delivery person slips and falls when delivering a package to the business.
- Your home based Limited Liability Corporation suffers a power surge damaging your computer, telephone and fax. Will your homeowner’s policy provide coverage when the property was purchased and owned in the name of the LLC?
- You are working a trade show and someone trips and falls over your display. Will you have coverage in place away from your home?
- Does the homeowner’s insurance carrier know that you are providing child care for others – for a fee -out of your home? Is this business exposure covered or excluded?
A home-based business policy is designed to provide coverage for the unique exposures a business can present.
Please contact your Rue Insurance service representative at 800-272-4RUE to discuss your options.
In business and in life, sometimes you just can't see it coming. That's why there's Rue Insurance. Not just insurance brokers: we are your insurance advisors. We've been helping our clients portect their assets and improve their bottom lines for nearly 100 years. Be Ready With Rue is our commitment to help you identify risks and customize a strategy to reduce or eliminate your potential costs. Don't let a disaster ruin you financially, Be Ready With Rue.
- Avoiding distractions while driving could save your life - March 29, 2019
- OSHA Increases Civil Penalty Amounts for 2019 - March 14, 2019
- Rue Employees Provide Christmas Gifts for Children’s Home Society Giving Tree - January 7, 2019