Are you tired of marketing your accounts and handling basic service issues? Would you prefer to spend the majority of your time out of the office and in front of clients and prospects rather than completing paperwork? Then it’s time for you to consider a career at Rue Insurance!
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Group Employee Benefits Sales Representative.
With more than 70 employees, Rue Insurance has the carrier breadth and status for success. Our Group Employee Benefits Sales Reps use our structured sales process which separates us from the traditional insurance agent and enables you to win business on broker of record letters. With licensed service team members, we have the highly skilled personnel to enable you to work with large, complex groups, plus the confidence that those relationships will be well maintained and grow stronger.
Benefits of Being a Producer at Rue:
- 2017 “Best Places to Work in NJ” winner
- Structured Account Management Teams that let producers produce
- Competitive compensation plan and comprehensive benefits package
- Set sales system that differentiates you from the competition
- Technology-based service offerings for clients
- Experience in fully funded, level-funded and self-funded plan designs
- High client retention percentage
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities by actively contacting prospects, scheduling appointments, making sales presentations and closing new business accounts.
- Develop prospecting strategies to increase opportunities for new business.
- Build and maintain client relationships and provide oversight to account activity.
- Utilize the agency management system to document all client and prospect calls and selling activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5 years Employee Benefit Sales Experience
- New Jersey Life and Health Insurance License preferred
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
If you are ready to join a growing organization, then we want to hear from you! Please feel free to submit your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Heather Mela, at our Indeed Jobs page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, liability for military service, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait or genetic information.
Check us out on Glassdoor