Even more solutions to protect your business.
Safety training and certification provided by Rue Insurance.
With a licensed safety manager on staff, we are able to offer training and certification programs. These classes enhance the safety and protection of your business and your employees. Check out our available programs.
We are more than just insurance.
Rue Insurance offers a number of training and certification programs to enhance your business. We have a licensed safety manager on staff to show you the ropes in taking further steps to protect your business.
How can you get training for your business?
Training classes are typically conducted at our office in Hamilton, NJ, but on-site classes of at least ten participants may be available for an additional fee. Members of our ASIC, ACCA, and SWIM programs get exclusive access to additional training classes.
Available safety training and certification programs.
We have team members that specialize in these programs. Here are some of the programs that we offer at Rue Insurance:
- OSHA 10 Hour
- OSHA 30 Hour
- OSHA 4 Hour Refresher Training
- Defensive Driver Training (DDC4—Professional Truck Drivers, DDC6 – Private Passenger Emphasis)
- Snow Plow Training
- Trenching and Excavation Safety Training
- Flagger Training
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS) Training
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training
- Respiratory Protection Refresher
- Confined Space Training
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Training
- Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Creating Safety Committees Training
It’s important to be aware of the risks you face and attempt to minimize those risk through certification and classes to protect your business and employees. Contact us today for additional details on training fees and availability.
Safety Training and Certification Information Request
We’re here to provide the advice you need to protect what matters most.
Request an Evaluation
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.